Safe and Caring provides professional learning workshops on a variety of topics including:
- Creating welcoming, caring, respectful, and safe learning environments
- Building healthy relationships
- Supporting implementation of the revised School Act and new Education Act
- Positive school climate
- Preventing and addressing bullying
- Diversity education
- Supporting sexual minority youth
- GSAs in schools
- Supporting child and youth mental health
- Working with at-risk youth
- Working with marginalized populations
- Restorative practices in schools
- Peer mentoring
This is not an exhaustive list and all professional learning opportunities are designed based on the specific needs of the audience – school, community, organization.
For more information, including costs, please contact our office at 780-822-1500 or email@example.com.