ENTER THE 2018 ORANGE SHIRT LOGO CONTEST!
The Society for Safe and Caring Schools & Communities invites Alberta Students to design the logo for the 2018 Orange Shirt Campaign and share their vision for respect, remembrance, and reconciliation!
Students are asked to submit designs that:
-Reflect their interpretation and understanding of Orange Shirt Day,
-Show creativity and originality, and
-Presents the topic in an interesting way that can help others understand Orange Shirt Day.
Judging starts in June! Follow us on Facebook or go online and vote on our top 5 entries!
(Entries must be submitted by Friday, May 25, 2018 – See contest details below)
You don’t have to wait until September to order your official 2018 Orange Shirt Day Tshirt! Pre-Order here by August 1, and save 5%
2018 Orange Shirt Contest Details
Orange Shirt Day is a national movement that recognizes the experience of survivors of Indian residential schools, honours them, and show a collective commitment to ensure that every child matters. The winning submission will be the official logo of the 2018 Alberta Orange Shirt Campaign, and will be featured prominently on t-shirts, campaign materials, and online. The winner will also be invited to the 2018 Alberta Orange Shirt Day event on Friday, September 28, 2018, and presented with a framed copy of their artwork!
- Contest is open to all Alberta students.
- Submissions by individual students and classes will be accepted.
- Designs must be original artwork, free of any copyrighted images.
- All entries must include the students’ full name, school, grade, plus a contact number and email.
- Submission grants Safe and Caring the right to reproduce, publicly display, and distribute as part of the Orange Shirt Campaign.
Keep in Mind:
- The winning logo submission will appear on official orange t-shirts, print materials, and online
- The logo must be able to scale in size for smaller formats
- The official title for Orange Shirt Campaign is: Every Child Matters. You are welcome to include that text in your design, but it is not mandatory
Safe and Caring Schools & Communities, Room 226, 11010 142 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5N 2R1
Contact Shauna Faragini
Open Link below and choose “File > Download as” to save a copy in Word or as a PDF to print
or choose “File > Make a copy” to save to your Google Drive!